1 1/2 pounds pork tenderloin
1 teaspoon black pepper
1 teaspoon salt
2 teaspoons garlic infused olive oil
1/2 cup frozen or fresh blueberries
2 teaspoons minced garlic
1 tablespoon honey
½ cup blueberry balsamic
- Pre-heat oven to 375*F. Line baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Mix together pepper, salt and garlic infused olive oil in a small bowl or ramekin. Rub mixture all over the pork tenderloin.
- Place tenderloin on the baking sheet and onto the center rack of the oven. Be sure to have baking sheet in the center of the rack. Allow to bake for 30-40 minutes. Oven temperatures may vary, so use an internal thermometer to check for doneness. If it reads 140*F-150*F it is done. If you do not have an internal thermometer, the center of the tenderloin when cooked will be slightly pink, but will not look raw!
- Place blueberries in a medium sauce pan on med-high heat. Using a wooden spoon or potato masher, begin breaking the blueberries while cooking. Add garlic and honey. Blueberries will begin to boil and sauce will begin to form. Stir in blueberry balsamic. Bring sauce to a boil and allow to reduce. Reduction time is about 12-15 minutes.
- Once tenderloin is done baking, remove from oven and allow to sit for 10 minutes before slicing. Remove sauce from stove heat once it has reduced and becomes slightly thick, it should flow almost like the consistency of honey off of a spoon.
- Slice tenderloin into medallions, about 3/4 to 1 inch thick. Place 4 medallions (1 serving) onto dish and spoon sauce over medallions. Serve with any veggie or starch and enjoy! Also great with a white wine.